Week 23 Summary

This week I’ve come a long way with my puppet by adding hands and feet and a head to him as well as finding him some placeholder action man clothes. I managed to drill some holes in the feet of my puppet and on Wednesday I shot a first pass of my animation. Then, I discovered that I had drilled the holes slightly too big and had to use two pins in each hole to support the puppet. I also tried using paper cut-outs to give my puppet a face which has proven very fiddly. I will need to perfect this if I’m to use this technique in the final animation.

For the media industries research project, I now have a group of four focusing on 2d animation. We have created a group chat and have begun to look at possibilities of productions and studios to focus on that best suit our interests.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s